The European residential energy pricing report 2013 is now available to download.
Selected key findings from this years report
- Residential energy prices on a continuous upward trend since the beginning of 2010
- Shocking differences in electricity and gas prices depending on where a customer lives in Europe
- At PPP, countries with comparatively low income have highest energy prices (Portugal, Greece, Spain) and spend a larger share of disposable income on energy
- Number of vulnerable or “fuel poor” households to increase in Europe
- EU-15 end-user electricity and gas prices increase faster than inflation
- Energy prices increase fastest in countries worst hit by economic crisis
European residential energy pricing report represents the single most detailed and accurate study of pricing for residential customers.
Last years report was downloaded by over 600 organisations around the world.
For your free copy please fill out the below form